Auto Dealers of America LLC Terms of Service
(A subsidiary company of A ROGERS COMPANY LLC)
Advertising Agreement and Terms of Service for A ROGERS COMPANY LLC.
PLEASE READ THIS ADVERTISING AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE SERVICES OFFERED BY AUTO DEALERS OF AMERICA LLC subsidiary company of AUTO DEALERS OF AMERICA-A ROGERS COMPANY LLC (ADA).. BY PURCHASING THE SERVICE OFFERED BY ADA LLC, YOU AGREE TO BECOME BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT, DO NOT PROCEED WITH THE PAYMENT AND YOU WILL NOT HAVE ANY RIGHTS TO USE THE SERVICES OFFERED BY ADA LLC. ADA LLC ACCEPTANCE IS EXPRESSLY CONDITIONED UPON YOUR ASSENT TO ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
Under no circumstance can individuals divulge, record, or abuse any information pertaining to websites found in our inventory, including, but not limited to, URLs, descriptions, information and images.
DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES
ADA LLC sells internet advertising space and related services (collectively "Services") as described in its site. ADA LLC displays internet advertisements for various auto dealers within the United States. ADA LLC provides the customer with nationwide advertising coverage. In addition, as with any advertising, ADA LLC does not/cannot GUARANTEE the sale of any automobiles or services advertised by the auto dealers on our website.
ADA LLC requires that all payments be submitted, at the time of subscription, and paid by major credit cards or bank debit cards (VISA, MASTER CARD, DISCOVER, DINERS CLUB or AMERICAN EXPRESS).
The following is a list of prohibited or illegal usage of the “Services”. ADA LLC reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate actions against anyone, seller or buyer (in our sole discretion) who violates these rules; including removing the ads, removing customer accounts, copying/duplicating any form of this website without any refund.
Prohibited usage includes but is not limited to advertising of:
- any Content or links to the Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, harm minors or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable, pornography and "adult content"
- any Content or links to the Content that contain nudity, violence, pornography, "adult content"
- any Information that you know is false or misleading
- any Content that promotes illegal or fraudulent activities
- any Content that you do not have a right to make publicly available or promotes the illegal use of any work without rights or license
- any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party;
- any "junk", "spam", "chain letters," "pyramid schemes" etc.
- any material that contains or links that lead to software viruses, spyware, malware or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or other electronic equipment, steal or collect private information;
- any material that collects or contains personal information of other Users for any unlawful purpose or without the User's permission any material that promote fraudulent services and misleads Users to visit legally doubtful websites.
- intentionally or unintentionally violating any applicable local, state, national or international law
- collecting, storing or publishing available personal data about others without their acceptance
- mislead Users by imitating any part of the Services for collecting personal data or other unlawful purpose
- using an identity (account, username, password) of another User or disclosing your own username or password to any third party or permitting any third party to access your account.
DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY
- ADA LLC will not be responsible for controlling the content that users make available through the Site, and the ADA LLC is not liable for the accuracy of any content displayed through its Site. Customer assumes all risk related to its published content. Customer releases ADA LLC from all liability related to the publication of its content through the Site.
- THE SERVICES PROVIDED TO CUSTOMER ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. ADA LLC DOES NOT WARRANT THE RESULTS OF USE OF THE SERVICES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE RESULTS OF ANY ADVERTISING CAMPAIGN, AND CUSTOMER ASSUMES ALL RISK AND RESPONSIBILITY WITH RESPECT THERETO. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO CUSTOMER.
- ADA LLC MAKES NO GUARANTY OF CONFIDENTIALITY OR PRIVACY OF ANY COMMUNICATION OR INFORMATION TRANSMITTED ON OR THROUGH THE SITE, SERVICES OR ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO THE SITE. ADA LLC will not be liable for the privacy of any information or content stored on ADA LLC equipment, transmitted over networks accessed by the Site, or otherwise connected with Customer's use of the “Services”.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT SHALL ADA LLC BE LIABLE WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE OR THE SERVICES (I) FOR ANY AMOUNT IN THE EXCESS OF THE FEES PAID BY CUSTOMER THEREFORE; OR (II) FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO CUSTOMER.
Customer agrees not to disclose Company Confidential Information without the Company's prior written consent. "Company Confidential Information" includes without limitation all Company software, technology, programming, technical specifications, materials, guidelines and documentation Customer learns, develops or obtains that relate to the Services or the Site, and any other information designated in writing by Company as "confidential" or any designation to the same effect. "Company Confidential Information" does not include information that has become publicly known through no breach by Customer or the Company, or information that has been (a) independently developed without access to Company Confidential Information as evidenced in writing; (b) rightfully received by Customer from a third party; or (c) required to be disclosed by law or by a governmental authority.
ADA LLC will automatically terminate all advertisement at the end of the scheduled time-frame in which the advertiser purchased, unless the advertiser agrees to the “terms of agreement” and purchases/renews an additional advertising option.